5 Fitness Snacks
1) Hard Boiled Egg and Sliced Veggies.
2) Sliced Apple and Almond Butter.
3) Natural, Low Sodium Jerky.
4) Seasonal Berries with ¼ cup of Almonds.
5) A Bag of Homemade Kale Chips. See recipe below.
Guilt-Free Kale Chip Snack
Salty, crunchy snack foods are a weakness for most people. Instead of eating chips or popcorn or crackers, which quickly add up in unwanted pounds, make a batch of these delicious, crunchy kale chips. Kale chips are low in carbs and make a delicious crunchy snack.
What you needServings: 5
1 bunch kale, washed and torn, stems discarded1 Tablespoon olive oil dash of salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl mix the kale pieces with all of the ingredients.
3. Spread evenly on foil-lined baking sheets.
4. Bake for 12 minutes, watching closely that they do not burn. Remove from oven when crispy.
NutritionOne serving equals: 51 calories, 3g fat, 68mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate, 1g fiber, 2g protein