- 1 small head butter lettuce
- 2 handful baby red lettuce
- 2 avocados, thinly sliced
- 2 small apples, thinly sliced
- 2 celery stalks, thinly sliced
- 1 cup blackberries
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ balsamic vinegar
- Freshly ground black peppercorns
Whisk oil and vinegar in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Put butter lettuce and baby red lettuce leaves onto two big plates. Add avocado and apple slices, blackberries and sliced celery.
Drizzle with the vinaigrette and serve.