What do you get when you mix Greek yogurt, oranges, pineapples, agave nectar, and a stick?
You get yourself the perfect summer cooldown treat…orange creamsicles!
When it’s hot and sweaty outside, there’s nothing more refreshing than something nice, sweet, and cool dessert, though you usually have to turn to some sugary ice cream or a dense milkshake to feel refreshed.
Those days are now long gone!
Our creamsicle recipe loses the sugar, the preservatives, and the guilt that your run-of-the-mill popsicle would give you. You’ll be in love with these creamsicles from the first lick!
Here’s how you make them:
- 2 cups of organic, vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 orange, peeled and seeded
- 1 cup of pineapple chunks
- 1 teaspoon of agave nectar
- Fill the bottom 1/3 of each popsicle mold with yogurt. Freeze them for 15 minutes.
- In a high-speed blender, combine the orange, pineapple, and agave nectar. Blend on high speed for a full minute.
- Fill the remaining space in each mold with the orange mixture. Freeze them until they’re solid.