Wrapping your dinner in lettuce is an awesome way to burn fat! Trade in your tortillas, buns and sliced bread for a few heads of Romaine lettuce. These tuna wraps are an ultra-healthy meal that is high in protein and low in fat.
Here’s what you need:
- 1 can albacore chunk tuna, packed in water
- 2 Tablespoons finely chopped white onion
- ½ red bell pepper, finely chopped
- ½ yellow bell pepper, finely chopped
- ½ apple, finely chopped
- 2 Tablespoons nonfat mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon nonfat ranch salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 4 large lettuce leaves, washed
- Pepper to taste
- Combine the tuna, onion, bell pepper, and apple in a medium bowl. In a small bowl mix the mayonnaise, ranch dressing and dill.
- Add the mayonnaise mixture to the tuna and mix until well combined.
- Arrange the lettuce leaves on two plates, and fill with tuna. Garnish with a dash of pepper.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals 124 calories, 1.5g fat, 13g carbohydrate, 2.7g fiber, and 14g protein.